Tuesday 23 February 2010

Post One.

For PPD 4, i have been set the task of coming up with a television show, conducting the relevant research, and pitching it to a commissioning board. This for me initially seemed a simple task running along side a more academic one of audience research. We were encouraged to look for gaps in the television schedule which we thought we could offer something different.

After this i looked in the listings and tried to think of something i could create that had a unique angle and was more importantly do-able by my technical ability as i would have to produce a trailer or a scene to include in my presentation.

Over the past week i have played with various ideas trying to relate them to my interests or current affairs but have still come out without a solid idea. I will carry on looking into ideas that i can carry out effective research for but so far it's been quite a struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment