Tuesday 18 May 2010

Post Seven

PPD4 Pitch Presentation. This i have been pretty much dreading since i found out i had to do it. The reason being that i have the habit of conducting the research, developing my idea, and some how missing out the fact i have done when it comes to my presentation.

I will reveiwing my presentation techniques and making sure that i include ALL relevant materials rather than relying on remembering them half way through my presentation. As far as i am aware my deliever is good and consistent but i lack the ability to highlight my actual work and focus on talking and talking and talking.

At the time of the presentation i will have mt showreel to display and hopefully that will showcase me abilities but i will have to make sure that i am 100% focused no the objectives and know what i am saying in relation to my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment